Saturday, July 23, 2011

There is nothing better than to end a bad day covered in dog slobber-- Kraftin Kimmie

Looks like the Christmas in July blog hop will be postponed a day.  Come back tomorrow to see my scrapbook page!  =)


I love this stamp and this sentiment together!  The stamp is from Kraftin Kimmie.  I colored her with copic markers, cut her out to the best of my ability.  The sentiment stamp was a purchase I made earlier in the year at a stamping convention.


















Thanks for looking!  Have an awesome day.
Sheila

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more with that sentiment!!! That's usually how I end my day with my giant dogs! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Thanks for your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...