Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Kraftin Kimmie tennis- Have a good day Card



















Funny fact--- when I was four or five years old I wanted to be a tennis star!  I don't think I had ever even played but decided it sounded good to me at that point. LOL  I had completely forgotten about that until I started this blog post.

This is a Kraftin Kimmie stamp.  I colored her with copic markers.  I cut her with a Nestabilities die.  The sentiment is from a $1 stamp set.  The blue paper was embossed with the cuttlebug.

This card is heading to Operation Write Home. 

Thanks so much for looking.  Have an awesome day!
Sheila

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! Love the redhead! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Thanks for your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...