Thursday, July 14, 2011

Kraftin Kimmie Challenge #86

Kraftin Kimmie Challenge #86 is to make a card with a tag in it.  I had inked up Rosabelle earlier this week and decided to use her.  She's colored with copic markers and cut with the oval nestabilities.  The tag was made on my Cricut.  I used the sentiment on talullahbelle because I like that sentiment best.  I added some bright pink ribbon  to the tag.  I like the green background pattern paper because it brings out the green in the mushroom.



Thanks for looking!  Have an awesome day.
Sheila

2 comments:

  1. Loving your purple hair trend! Very cute card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I was cracking up at how the fairy is sitting! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Thanks for your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...