Tuesday, July 12, 2011

2011 Tacoma Humane Society Dog-a-Thon
















Every year I participate in the Humane Society's Dog-a-thon walk with Patti, Buster and Belle (when she's not in heat or having pups! She's missed it three times!).  This year I'm trying a different tactic to drum up donations.  I made some yummmmmmmmmy sugar cookies to give in exchange for a $5 donation.































I used all scraps in making the labels.  I had the clear dog bags from previous projects.  I'm very pleased with how they turn out.  Sure hope they all sell!

Thanks for stopping by.  Have an awesome day.  Woof!
Sheila

2 comments:

  1. Oh man!!!! Those look awesome and delicious! I would spend more than $5 on those, and they are for a great cause! Good job! :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Thanks for your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...