Friday, November 18, 2011

Hungry hungry hippo!


This hippo just loves ice cream!  Ok, truth be told, I too love ice cream.  Can't say I'm crazy about a cherry on my ice cream, but I do love the sugar cone!   =)

This Hippo is from the Birthday Bash cricut cartridge.  He's cut at 3 inches.  The black markings were make with a gel pen, sometimes I find that easier than dealing with very small pieces of paper when building my cricut cuts.
 The happy birthday sentiment on the above card is from a*muse.


 The happy birthday eye chart is from Unity Stamps.


 The happy birthday background paper was made using a cuttlebog embossing folder.


The ticket was made using an a*muse die.  The It's your day stamp is from Unity Stamps.

Have an awesome day!  Eat some ice cream!
Sheila

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, now we have a hippo day..hehe!! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that hippo, have always wanted to use him & you've just shown some awesome ideas! Really, really cute Sheila!
    Puppy Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Thanks for your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...