Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Birthday Sundaes: Challenge #17

My crafty cup is very full these days!  I have a co-worker celebrating her birthday this week.  I made this card for her.



The stamp is from Fiskars, it's one of the rolling stamps, but I just used it on a large block.  I like this stamp a lot!  I'll find many future uses for it.  The chick is a cricut cut from my stash of already made cricut critters.  I used stickles on the party hat.  The card itself is 6x6.  I used fun bling along the bottom of the card.

I'm linking this to Birthday Sundaes Challenge #17!

Have a great day!  Tomorrow is the first day of My Cricut Craft Room's 25 Days of Christmas.  25 projects a day for 25 days will be shown.  I'm participating in at least 11 of those days!  Be sure to come look.

Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Thanks for your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...