My challenge is for you to build a scene using at least three different stamps. This was a challenge for me too....this is my first ever scene card. It didn't come together easily for me, but the mojo finally hit. I'm quite pleased with my scene card! My only regret is that it's not *me* hanging out in that hammock right now! =)
I used a stamp set from The Stamps of Life. There are five different stamps in total used to make my scene. Here's how my card came together.....
- I stamped the palm tree trunks in french roast brown ink then colored them in with copic markers
- the hammock is stamped with black ink then colored in with copic markers
- I stamped the palm leaves in lime green, cut them out then inked over some of the leaves in grass green
- I used latte ink to stamp the sand under the hammock and around the trees
- Cobalt blue ink was used in stamping the sand dollar
- The blue water background is chalked
- the palm tree leaves are popped up using foam dots
How about some fun blog candy?? I have some rub-ons, epoxy shapes, coaster tags and frame stickers to one lucky random participant. Check back Monday evening to see who is the big winner!
Time to play along! Show us your scene.