Tuesday, September 6, 2011

It's been a few days since I've posted!  I've been a bit busy doing things other than crafting (gasp!).  Ok, so truth be told I have done some crafting just no blogging.  My blogging habits kinda suck, I mostly do a whole bunch at once that go out for 1-3 weeks...I ran out of scheduled post and didn't get back to it!  I'm on vacation the rest of the week so my blogging should get caught up for the next two weeks at least. =) 

Hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend!  I know I did!  Here's a few of my final summer cards....time to start dispaying fall/winter/holiday.


























This is a Hambo Hoedown image, one of my favorite to color! 




A few Pixie Dust cuties!  Love how the dog has that "puppy tilted to the head trying to understand what you're saying" look. 


Thanks for hanging out!  Have an awesome day.
Sheila

1 comment:

  1. Super cute cards, love the embossing on the first one! :)

    Feel free to stop by my blog if you're interested in winning some blog candy!

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Thanks for your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...