Saturday, September 10, 2011

OWH-VCMP Challenge #5- Falling for you

Challenge #5 is from Sybrina at Scrapping with Purpose.  Her challenge was to make a card that reflects something falling.

I chose one of my Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps for this challenge.  Rainy Day Ruby was already colored, she just needed a purpose!  When I thought of something falling, I thought of rain (well duh, I do live in Washington state!)...then I thought of the phrase "rain drops are falling on my head".  I'm a musical fan, and Singing in the Rain is one I really like.


Thanks for looking!  Have an awesome day.
Sheila

3 comments:

  1. So fitting for Washington..would love some of that rain though! Cute Card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheila,

    What an adorable card! Rainy Day Ruby is perfect for this challenge!

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card though I live in WA state though we don't get much rain where I live. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Thanks for your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...