Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Kraftin Kimmie Challenge #110

My new Kraftin Kimmie stamps came in the mail on Saturday and I couldn't wait to dive into my package!  There were so many fun stamps to play with that I couldn't decide which to start with!  (Guess I took a little bit advantage of their Boxing Day sale..... ;) )

No better way to get my KK mojo working than to participate in a challenge!  Kraftin Kimmie Challenge #110 is to use at least three different shapes on your card.


This is Eva....she's a sassy one!  I cheated a bit int hat I already had my card base made.  It's one of my leftover Christmas card bases.  I thought the snowflakes matched her shovel though!

Thanks for looking!  Have an awesome day!
Sheila

4 comments:

  1. Lucky duck to have new KK's to play with! hehe! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is sassy! I like all of the different colors you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card!!! she is so SASSY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the paper combinations and your coloring.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Thanks for your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...