Sunday, December 18, 2011

Grandma's Christmas Gift


Earlier last month my Mom gave me a mission.  Her gift for Grandma this year was to be a Valentine's Day themed wreath to put on her door.  I looked around the blog-o-sphere and found some really cute wreaths made with rosettes.

Have I made a rosette before?? Noooooooooo....but I know I can do it!  After watching some you-tube videos and playing around I finally had my "ah-ha!" moment and figured it out.



If I had it to do over again, I would do a few things differently but overall I'm extremely happy with it!  I sure hope Grandma feels the same!



Thanks for looking.  Have an awesome day.
Sheila

1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty!! I made a Christmas one and found once I got the hang of making the rosettes it was really easy!! I am sure your grandma is going to love it!!
    Kristan
    Getting Cricky Jr. DTM

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Thanks for your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...