Friday, December 9, 2011

25 Days of Christmas- Animals








Welcome to Erica's Craft Room
25 Days of Christmas,
with 25 Cricut projects a day.
Don't forget to stop by Erica's blog to see 24 more projects today....
and every day in December.




Today's 25 days of Christmas project theme is Animals.  I am showing you two different projects.  A card and a food items.

Here are my projects....






This is a 6x6 card.  I used dark blue cardstock for the base, a green cardstock matting my pattern paper.  The dog house and the dog are cuts from Every Day Paper Dolls.  The house is cut at 4 inches and embellished with stickles.  The dog is cut at 2.5 inches, Peachy Keen Critter Stamp and embellished with stickles.  The Christmas lights are from Create A Critter and cut at 1 inch.  I made the Yappy Howlidays sentiment on my computer.




My second project of the day are homemade dog treats!


I made these treats using oil, water, peanut butter, wheat flour and oats.  *My dogs LOVE these!*


Since I am giving these treats away as gifts, I made a tag to go with them.




The Wag-O-Meter comes from Paper Pups and is cut at 1.75 inches.  I used stickles to make the centers of the a, g, o and e's.  I used pop dots to raise up the arrow.  The dog face is from the Cricut Cartridge Doodlecharms and is cut at 2 inches, decorated with stickles.  I used clear acrylic stones to make the paw print.


  
My package turned out great!  I used paw print bags, and stapled my tag in the middle.  Here's a look at the whole lot:


Stinkin' cute!!  Hope you enjoyed my projects!  


Have an awesome day,
Sheila






2 comments:

  1. Love these projects! The puppy on the card is so adorable and the bling paw print is a great touch. Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I should make them for my daughters dogs!! tfs :) parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Thanks for your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...