Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WYEGW- Birthday Card

It's Wednesday and you know what that means!  It's "Would you ever guess Wednesday" at My Cricut Craft Room.

I made a 6x6 birthday card.


I used the Simply Sweet Cricut Cartridge.  I used the "stitched circle" function and cut it at 4 inches.  I used the same cartridge and feature for the birthday present circle.  That was cut at 1.5 inches.  I used my white gel pen to stitch around the present circle as well as the write "Happy--Happy--" all around the circle.  I cut my pattern paper into 1.5 inch squares, cut them down the center and adhered them to the corners of my card.  I also used my gel pen to stitch around the triangles.

Be sure to check out My Cricut Craft Room blog for more projects!

Have an awesome day!
Sheila

7 comments:

  1. This is a great card! I will cast this when I get this cartridge :)
    fellow dt sis
    www.fstampaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I really like the color choices

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your card! I need to play with this cartridge more! - dt sis doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love the colors and the gel pen stitching! TFS
    Jenny R - DT Sister
    myimagitvity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card I like the colors you used and the stitching is perfect you put on it.
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fun card! What a cool cut with your cricut.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Thanks for your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...