Monday, January 16, 2012

My Cricut Craft Room-- Letter C

Today is the letter "C" day at My Cricut Craft room.

I used Campin' Critters Cricut cartridge to make my card.  I have to confess that I have been wanting to make this particular cut every since I first got this cartridge.  The visual cracks me up!


My card base is 5 3/4 x 5 3/4 yellow American Crafts cardstock.  My pattern paper is 5.5 x 5.5 inches and from DCWV.  I also used American Crafts cardstock on all of my cricut cuts.  This cut is from page 21 and was cut at 3.5 inches.  I did the shadow and all the layers.  I used a white gel pen to color in the eyes instead of using the very very very small piece of paper.  The sentiment is from a Kraftin Kimmie stamp set.

For more projects, visit My Cricut Craft Room blog to see what everyone else created.

Have an awesome day!
Sheila

9 comments:

  1. Sheila this card is awesome. I started laughing when I read the sentiment. Fact is I say that all the time,lol! TFS, Mary M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about getting this cartridge! This is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this is a cute card! TFS!!

    Samantha
    samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sheila,
    I love the visual as well, cracked me up. The sentiment is perfect :)
    TFS!
    sista DTM,
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG - adorable!!! I don't have this cartridge and will want to now... - fellow DT sis Doris

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have that cart and now I may want it. Such a cute card love the green and pattern.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is this! And the sentiment is perfect! LOL
    Miranda :)
    My Cricut Craft Room DT Sista
    www.nanasscrapspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Thanks for your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...