Monday, January 9, 2012

B..........is for Bunny

Today is "B" day at Erica's Craft room!  We could make any Cricut project starting with the letter "B".
To see more "B" projects, go to Erica's Craft room.



I picked a Bunny!  This Bunny is from Create a Critter and is cut at 2.75 inches.  I used googlie eyes and I popped up his tummy with foam tape.  The Hoppy Birthday sentiment is from My Pink Stamper's Punny-licious line.  The border is from a Nestabilities die, I used a white piece of scrap paper.  It's a good way to use my smaller scraps!

The card size is A2 and is being donated to Operation Write Home.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have an awesome day.
Sheila

6 comments:

  1. Love Create a Critter and the bunny is so adorable! Wonderful card!
    Your DT sister
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute..even with the googly eyes..hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww.. such a cute bunny!! love his eyes! - dt doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! I LOVE the bright stickles too :)

    Your DT sis ~
    Sherri
    Squeaky Scrapper

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Thanks for your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...