Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas!
Hope Santa has treated you well today.  More importantly, hope you make wonderful memories with your family that you'll cherish for a lifetime.  After all, that's what Christmas is really about.

Here are the last of my holiday sugar cookies I made.  


I decorated matching mittens.





A bunch of wet on wet icing technique cookies.



I loved making these trees.  Next year I'm going to practice my snowflakes to improve them.

Thanks for allowing me to share my holiday sugar cookies with you.  Have an awesome holiday and enjoy your family time.

Sheila

1 comment:

  1. Your cookies look so yummy! My daughter has been making some cookies sort of like these, but she can't seem to get the Icing right. Do you have a recipe that I could share with her.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Thanks for your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...