Friday, October 28, 2011

Birthday Celebration Princess Style times Two

My favorite two little Princesses recently had a birthday!  Their birthday's are two weeks apart.  The Princesses Mom decided to have a combined birthday party.  I volunteered to bake a cake for their party.  I made a huge cupcake cake and sprinkled yellow and pink sugar on top.



Knowing these two adorable Princesses like the same things I decided to make their cards very similar to each other.  I used Once Upon a Princess cricut cartridge.  I cut the Princesses at 3.5 inches.




I made the sentiments on my computer.  I blinged up their tiaras with some stickles and stitched along the edges.





Another view of the cake from the top.


A good time was had by all!  I needed a nap after spending two hours partying with 8 little girls!  LOL

Thanks for looking.  Have an awesome day!
Sheila 


2 comments:

I love comments!! Thanks for your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...