Friday, May 6, 2011

Give me all your candy.....or ELSE!!



I do know it's only May, but I've been making Halloween cards lately to donate to Operation Write Home.  If you're not familiar with OWH, you should check them out!  OWH sends handmade blank cards to troops in many countries for them to write in and send back home to their loved ones.  In order for the cards to arrive on time back home, cardmakers are always a few months ahead! 

This cute little guy is a stamp I found at Hobby Lobby.  The embossed background is from a cuttlebug embossing plate.  I'm not sure where the Boo originally came from, I found it in my stash of stuff.

Thanks for looking!  Have an awesome day.

Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Thanks for your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...