Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Rain got you down??



Rain rain go away, come back another day.... it's been raining here a lot the past month or so.  Although I know it's normal, especially for us Seattle people but that doesn't mean you can wish for a little sunshine every once in a while.  =)

This cute little girl is a By Lori Designs digi stamp.  I colored her in with copic markers.  I embossed the green strip of paper and added a hello friend sentiment stamp across the bottom. 

Thanks for looking! Have an awesome day.
Sheila

2 comments:

  1. I love this image! I have her colored, just not on a card yet! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable! lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Thanks for your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...