Thursday, February 2, 2012

Theme Thursday- Winter/sports Activity



Welcome to Theme Day Thursday!  Today's theme is Winter/Sports Activity.  I chose winter, and what's more winter than a snowman??



My card base is 5.75 x 5.75, I used American Crafts Cardstock.  My snowman is from Winter Frolic Cricut cartridge, page 29.  I cut the snowman at 4 inches, I used the shadow feature as well as the initial cut.  I used Peachy Keen Snowmany Faces and colored the "carrot" with an orange gel pen.  The sentiment is from TPC Studio and it's popped up with foam tape.

Be sure to check My Cricut Craft Room for more projects.

Have an awesome day!
Sheila

9 comments:

  1. aww cute snowman, so love his face~ and what pretty paper you used! -dt sis Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Sheila!

    What did you use for the Cut for the sentiment? I love it!!

    Jess @ www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute!!

    DT sis,
    Tiffany ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so desperately need this cartridge!! Wanna loan it to a fellow dt sista? (wink wink)But seriously...
    anyway, super cute card
    Don't you just love the PK faces, they just make projects a whole level cuter.
    fellow dt sis
    www.fstampaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your card is adorable! Thanks!
    Teresa
    DT sis

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable card!! TFS
    gloria c
    www.craftnthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Thanks for your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...