Wednesday, February 8, 2012

FBW #189

Flutter by Wednesday time!  The challenge this week is to use the following formula:  



L= 2 or more layers, 
O= Odd number of embellishments, 
V= use the color violet, 
E= use any color except red


Here's my card.....









My card is 5.75 x 5.75 with a violet American Crafts cardstock base. 


I matted my butterfly pattern paper with white cardstock. 


My strip of white cardstock is embossed with the Cuttlebug.


My three heart embellishments are foam hearts that I found in my stash. 
 Who knows where they came from!


There is no red on my card!


Check out Flutter By Wednesday and link up your own card!


Have an awesome day.
Sheila 

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Sheila!!! You really rocked our challenge this week! LOVE that butterfly paper!! Thanks so much for fluttering with us at Flutter By Wednesday's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this card!! So pretty!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Thanks for your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...