Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Flutter By Wednesday Challenge-- Bu'Fly Tia

I have 18 minutes left to get my entry in for this weeks Flutter By Wednesday Challenge that I promised my friend Danni I would participate in this week!  Wooo hooooo, I do believe I'm gonna make it.



This is Bu'Fly Tia from Some Odd Girl.  I paired her with a sentiment from a Princess stamp set I got a Michaels a while back.  Tia is colored with copics and cut with nestabilities.  She is going to Operation Write Home for some lucky little girl to get from her daddy!

Thanks for looking.  Have an awesome day!
Sheila

2 comments:

  1. yay!!! You made it!! And she's sooo cute!! Great card! thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Thanks for your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...