Sunday, October 9, 2011

Cow day-- Part Two





Months back I had Create a Critter Cow Day.  I have so many different cow cards piling up that it's now time to have a cow day part two!  


This cow is from the cricut cartridge birthday bash.  The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper.


This cow is from Create a Critter, the sentiment is from My Pink Stamper.  The pattern paper came from my stash of scraps.


Cow is from Birthday Bash, the banner stamp is from Unity Stamps, sentiment is from The Angel Company.


Sentiment is from Unity Stamps.

And my current favorite cow card........

This card was made for my Mom's 60th birthday.  The cow is from The Angel Company.  I colored with copic markers and cut out with wonky nestabilities.  I used a white gel pen to doodle around the edges.  I love how simple but cute the final card came out.

Thanks for joining me for Cow day- Part two! Have an awesome day!
Sheila

2 comments:

  1. Yay for another cow day!!! :) Fun and cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love all of your cow cards. Very creative and lots of fun sentiment. Great stuff! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Thanks for your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...