Friday, September 30, 2011

I've been busted!

*Sigh*....never send a man to do a woman's job!  Tomorrow is my Mom's 60th birthday.  I spent considerable amount of time and energy into getting strangers to send my Mom a happy 60th birthday card to make her go crazy trying to figure out where the cards were coming from.  Well it worked!  She blamed one of her BFF's for the cards that were arriving in the mail from all over.  I wasn't even on her radar.  Until...... I asked my husband to post on a message board he frequents for volunteers to send her a birthday card.  Apparently *HE* didn't  get the memo that said this was a secret.  One of his volunteers ratted me out.  She now knows it was me behind all the mysterious cards that were arriving in her mailbox.

Thanks to everyone that sent or will be sending her a card!  Once the mystery of where they were coming from she was over, she was delighted in getting birthday wishes from so many.

Here's one of the many cards I made her (more about that later!)


Have an awesome day!
Sheila

1 comment:

  1. Oh pooie! You are right though...she will still LOVE the cards! You are such a good daughter to do that for her!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Thanks for your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...