Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hoot Hoot Hooray-- The Stamps of Life


September's stamp of the month from the Stamps of Life arrived in my mail box earlier this month.  I pulled it out and I thought, "Hmmmm....owl??"  Now sure how I really feel about owls but I have to say after playing with them for a bit I'm actually enjoying them!  

I stamped my owls on solid colored cardstock then cut them out.  The middle yellow owl is popped up with dimensional.  The sentiment came with the stamp.




This is a gift card holder that I made using an empty toilet paper roll.  I put a scratch lotto ticket in the holder and added it to the above birthday card.  


Thanks for looking.

Have a great day!
Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Thanks for your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...