Thursday, May 3, 2012

Kraftin Kimmie's Michele



Here are a few images I've had colored and ready to go.  This is Michele from Kraftin Kimmie, she's quite the snazzy shopper!  I took the same image, made one a love card, one a birthday card and one general have a happy day card.


This sentiment comes with the image.



This sentiment is from The Angel Company.


This sentiment is from....um.....stampin Up I do believe! 


All of these cards are heading to Operation Write Home.


Have an awesome day!
Sheila



1 comment:

  1. All three of the cards with Michele going shopping turned out very nice. I love the colors that you chose to use for each of them. Michelle looks like she is having a fab time in all of them. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Thanks for your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...