Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's
100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop
You should have started at Lisa's Blog if not please start at the beginning
Be sure to visit Erica's Blog http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com tomorrow for over 50 NEW projects that you did not see today....
Also make sure to follow Erica's blog so you will know when she has contests, prizes, challenges, swaps & special online coupons.
Currently she is running a Scrapbook & Card challenge over on her challenge blog and you can win a gift certificate to her webstore! http://ericascraftroomchallenges.blogspot.com/
This Friday she will announce March's Scrapbook swap.... She has a swap each week and you have two weeks to make your project each month. There will be a card, scrapbook, tag, die cut and embellishment swap each month! http://ericascraftroomswaps.blogspot.com/
Don't forget to comment along the way on all of the blogs today and tomorrow to be entered to win the Cricut cartridge that Erica is giving away today.
Winners will be announced on her blog on Tuesday!
If you get a chance please visit Erica's Webstore and enjoy 15% your total purchase this weekend.
Enter the code MARCH during the third step of check out to see the discount.
She has everything crafty.... Cricut cartridges, adhesive, papers, stamps and so much more.....
Today I am displaying three different cartridges with three different projects.
This card was made using the Cricut lite cartridge "B is for Boy". Everything except the white card base is a cut from this cartridge, and it's cut at 4 inches. The light pink rectangle is embossed with the cuttlebug dots folder.
This little penguin is from Winter Frolic. I cut him at 4.5 inches, added some wiggly eyes and doodled around the edges. It's never too early to start your holiday cards! ;)
My final project uses Sweet Treats Cricut cartridge. I designed this party favor on my gypsy a couple of weeks back. Since then, my gypsy died and I have no idea of the size, but I did make it as large as I could.
It's a cute party favor! I plan on putting an easter egg inside and giving it to a friend. I added the handle by cutting a 1 x 9 inch strip of white paper, and 3/4 x 9 inch strip of pattern paper. I used stickles to make my flower stand out a bit. The center flower is a circle punch, edges inked and glued down.
Thank you for stopping by. Your next stop is Kathy.
Here's the entire line up:
1. My Cricut Craft Room http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
3. Jenny r http://myimagitivity.blogspot.com
4. Doris http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com
7. pattie http://sweetpsscrapbooks.blogspot.com
8. karey http://www.creativecraftcorner.com
9. jen l http://mybusycraftylife.blogspot.com
10. Samantha http://samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com
11. Yvette http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com
12. Erica http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com
13. Enjoli http://mississippihippycrafts.blogspot.com
14. heather f http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com
15. sue-ann http://suzyssimplecrafts.blogspot.com
16. lisa - http://allmadebylisa.blogspot.com
17. sheila http://2pawprints.blogspot.com (ME!)
18. kathy http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com (Next)
19. kym http://kimmyskards.blogspot.com
20. amber http://pixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com
21. connie http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com
22. Blog Candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com