Tuesday, December 6, 2011

25 Days of Christmas- Sports







Welcome to Erica's Craft Room
25 Days of Christmas,
with 25 Cricut projects a day.
Don't forget to stop by Erica's blog to see 24 more projects today....
and every day in December.




Today's 25 days of Christmas project theme is Sports.  I am showing you a project using Peachy Keen Stamps.

Here is my project....


I started with making a Paper Doll from Everyday Paper Dolls, cut at 4 inches.  I used my gypsy to hid the facial cuts.  I made her face using Peachy Keen 1 inch basic Paper Doll Assortment.  All of the papers are American Crafts Cardstock.  I used a white gel pen on her shoes and innertube, a black gel pen on her hat and scarf.  I colored in her skin with a copic marker.


I used Spellbinders Creative Book Pages for the Grand Caliber to cut out my purple, gray and patern paper backgrounds.  The white cardstock is embossed with the snowflake cuttlebug folder.  I hand wrote in a white gel pen in the bottom left corner of the gray cardstock "winter 2009".  


I placed my creation onto a 12x12 piece of pattern paper.

Framed my project.  I'm planning on adding in some snowflakes onto the frame in the near future.

Thanks for looking!  Have an awesome day!
Sheila

2 comments:

  1. Great job! Love the paper doll cart but always forget about using it.

    Tonya
    ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this frame. this cartridge is way to cute! parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Thanks for your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...