Saturday, November 19, 2011

Some Odd Girl- Dancin Mae


I'm so happy with how this card turned out that I'm actually going to enter it into SOG Guest Challenge!


The card itself is 6x6.  I printed Dancin Mae at 3.75 inches and colored her with copic markers and a little bit of glitter gel pens.  My Christmas tree is from the Winter Frolic Cricut cartridge and cut at 5 inches.  I used colored brads as my ornaments.  The star on top is golden rod stickles (and slightly wet still when I took this picture!  I know that because *it* accidentally touched me and I got wet glitter all over me.)  My background paper is from an old Christmas DCWV stack that I'm almost finished with.  The sentiment was made on my computer.  Notice I left off the "g" off in rockin' to match with dancin Mae! ;)  Think Kristy will give me bonus points for that?? LOL

Thanks for looking!  Have an awesome day!
Sheila

3 comments:

  1. Sooo cute, love the girl! Where did you find her?
    Puppy Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ADORABLE!!! Love your Christmas tree and the Some Odd Girl stamp is super cute on your whole layout! BEAUTIFUL! Good luck in the Some Odd Girl design team call!
    hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Thanks for your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...