Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Corrosive Challenge entry

Looking through my google reader today I found a challenge that I made a card for a few days back without even knowing it!  The challenge is at the Corrosive Challenge Blog and it's to make a card for a kid.  95% of my cards fit into this category! =)










This fun summer time digi is from Pixie Dust Studios.  I love the tilted head of the doggie.  I colored the image with copic markers and cut with nestabilities.  

Thanks for looking!  Have an awesome day.
Sheila 

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I like how you used that denim-look paper on your card...and your image is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww what an adorable card. Love your coloring and the dp. Great card!!
    Thanks for joining us over at The Corrosive Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Thanks for your feedback.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...